Effective January 1, 2023
Titan Title and Closing of Missouri, LLC (collectively “Titan”, “our”, or “we”) respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and protect personal information, when and to whom we disclose such information, and the choices you have about the use and disclosure of that information.
Collection of Personal Information
Titan may collect the following categories of Personal Information:
- contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number, email address);
- demographic information (e.g., date of birth, gender, marital status);
- identity information (e.g., Social Security Number, driver’s license, passport, or other valid non-expired government ID number);
- financial account information (e.g., loan or bank account information); and
- other personal information deemed necessary to provide products or services to you.
We may collect Personal Information about you from:
- information we receive from you or your agent;
- information about your transaction with Titan, or others; and
- information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and/or governmental entities, either direct from these entities or through others.
Collection of Browsing Information
Titan automatically collects the following types of Browsing Information when you access our website,
online service, or application from your Internet browser, computer and/or devise:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address and operating system;
- Browser version, language, and type;
- Domain Name Server (DNS) Requests; and
- Browsing history on the Titan Website, such as date and time of your visit to the Titan Website and visits to the pages within the Titan Website.
Like most websites, our servers automatically log each visitor to the Titan Website and may collect the Browsing Information described above. We use Browsing Information for system administration, troubleshooting, fraud investigation, and to improve our website. Browsing Information generally does not reveal anything personal about you.
Other Online Specifics
Cookies – When you visit the Titan website, a “cookie” may be sent to your computer. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your Internet browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Information gathered using cookies helps us improve your user experience. For example, a cookie can help the website load properly or can customize the display page based on your browser type and user preferences. You can choose whether or not to accept cookies by changing your Internet browser settings. Be aware that doing so may impair or limit some functionality of the Titan website.
Web Beacons – We use web beacons to determine when and how many times a page has been viewed. This information is used to improve our website.
Do Not Track – Currently our Titan website does not respond to “Do Not Track” features enabled through your browser.
Use of Personal Information
Titan uses Personal Information for three main reasons.
- To provide products and services to you or in connection with a transaction involving you.
- To improve our products and services
- To communicate with you about our affiliates’, and others’ products and services, jointly or independently.
When Information is Disclosed
We may disclose your Personal Information and Browsing Information in the following circumstances:
- To enable us to detect or prevent criminal activity, fraud, material misrepresentation, or nondisclosure;
- To affiliated or non-affiliated service providers who provide or perform services or functions on our behalf and who agree to use the information only to provide such services or functions;
- To affiliated or non-affiliated third parties with whom we perform joint marketing, pursuant to an agreement with them to jointly market financial products or services to you;
- To law enforcement or authorities in connection with an investigation, or in response to a
subpoena or court order; or
- In the good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with legal process or applicable laws, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Titan Title, its customers, or the public.
The law does not require your prior authorization and does not allow you to restrict the disclosures described above. Additionally, we may disclose your information to third parties for whom you have given us authorization or consent to make such disclosure. We do not otherwise share your Personal Information or Browsing Information with non-affiliated third parties, except as required or permitted by law.
We reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information, Browsing Information, and any other information, in connection with the sale or other disposition of all or part of the Titan Title business and/or assets, or in the event of bankruptcy, reorganization, insolvency, receivership, or an assignment for the benefit of creditors. By submitting Personal Information and/or Browsing Information to Titan, you expressly agree and consent to the use and/or transfer of the foregoing information in connection with any of the above-described proceedings.
Security of Your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information.
Choices With Your Information
Whether you submit Personal Information or Browsing Information to Titan is entirely up to you. If you decide not to submit Personal Information or Browsing Information, Titan may not be able to provide certain services or products to you.
Information From Children
The Titan website is not intended or designed to attract persons under the age of eighteen (18), We do not collect Personal Information from any person that we know to be under the age of thirteen (13) without permission from a parent or guardian.
Titan Title is located in Missouri within the United States of America. If you reside outside the United States of America and choose to provide Personal Information or Browsing Information to use, please note that we may transfer that information outside of your country of residence. By providing Titan with your Personal Information and/or Browsing Information, you consent to our collection, transfer, and use of such information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Your Consent To This Privacy Notice: Notice of Changes
By submitting Personal Information and/or Browsing Information to Titan, you consent to the collection and use of the information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. We may change this Privacy Notice at any time. The Privacy Notice’s effective date will show the last date changes were made. If you provide information to us following any change of the Privacy Notice, that signifies your assent to and acceptance of the changes to the Privacy Notice.
Assessing and Correcting Information; Contact Us
If you have any questions or would like to correct your Personal Information, contact us by phone at (417) 882-2100, by email at email@example.com or by mail to:
Titan Title & Closing of MO, LLC
1901 S. Ventura Ave, Suite C
Springfield, MO 65804
Attn: Sam Baird